Tuesday, April 01, 2008

You're not going to believe this...

Not sure if it's a blessing, but it might be a curse. The last time we joked about it, we ended up laughing at ourselves. It's not a bad thing, don't get me wrong, but to have to go through it for yet another consecutive year is enough to drive anyone to the brink of insanity. I won't say what it is, but for many of you who read this, you probably already know what I'm hinting at. We'll keep you posted. The ironic thing about it is that right around this timeframe after we had Makenna, we were wondering about some changes, and that's all I've got to say about that. Hmmmm.....

On a lighter note, today little Isaiah hit the 8 week mark! Happy 8 weeks to our "little" boy! Here are a couple of pics to compare the two babies, although Makenna's was taken when she was right around the 10 week mark. It's always fun to compare pictures of the kids, especially when we find ones that are fairly similar.


Mommy and Isaiah @ 8 weeks

Mommy and Makenna @ 10 weeks

Oh and btw.... HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! Get it? =) Cruel joke, I know, and I'm sure it'll bite me in the a$$ someday...

No comments: