Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Friday!

The kids and I have had a lot of fun this past week, even though the temperature was high, we did our best to make the most of it. Even though I'm around the kids all the time, it's a totally different experience being home with them all day, so hat's off to all the stay-at-home moms out there! It's back to the grind for me next week, and I think the kids know it too. Here are a couple of pictures of when I broke the news to them!

"What? You have to go where?"

"I don't want you to go back...."
After the initial shock wore off, it was back to business as usual for the kids. They don't really care, as long as someone's there to feed them when they're hungry, change them when they're dirty, and put on Barney or Elmo at the right times, they're set! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

No comments: