Sunday, August 19, 2007

First tooth...

Even though its not visible in this picture, the little one is cutting her first tooth! I was changing her Saturday morning and noticed that she had her tongue sticking out the entire time. I asked Enz if she thought that maybe she was teething now, and she told me to check her mouth. I thought I saw a tooth poking out, so Enz came in to confirm it. She looked in Kenna's mouth, but wasn't really able to tell if there was a tooth because Kenna's tongue was in the way! HA! She felt Kenna's lower gums, and sure enough, one of her teeth was poking it's way through the gums. Now, we've been fortunate that Kenna hasn't really had a hard time with this experience yet, but this is only the first one. We'll see how she handles it as the next few come in...

No comments: