Friday, June 05, 2009

Working from home

Yes, another day of working from home with the kids. I do this once a month, and I honestly don't see how people can do it all the time. Its not so much about doing your work while the kids play amongst themselves, especially since our kids are still at the age where they need supervision. Its all about being able to maintain focus on working, while developing that second set of eyes in the back of your head, all without losing your mind! Sure the kids can drive me loco every two minutes, asking "what are you doing Daddy?" or repeatedly asking for milk, but I enjoy these Fridays, and any day at home with them for that matter!

Recently, Enz went out and bought them a little kitchen set, complete with plastic pots and pans, food, and a microwave. This is possibly the best toy she's gotten them, as they play with it for hours on end, never getting tired of it! This actually works out for me today, as I am home trying to get some work done. Happy Friday everyone, have a great weekend!


The kids having a blast with their toy kitchen... You can see it in their smiles =)

No comments: