Thursday, January 25, 2007

Final bi-weekly appointment

So Enz had her final 2 week appointment, and now she'll begin seeing the doctor on a weekly basis. I've said it before and I'll say it again because everyone knows it's how we feel--this time is flying by SO fast! As much as Enz has enjoyed being pregnant, I can't wait to see how much she'll enjoy being a mom.

Which brings me to my next point: Wow, Enz & I are going to be parents!! How scary yet at the same time exciting is that??

Many thanks to all who attended Enza's baby shower, and a special thanks to the family for planning such a gala event. Enz told me she had a wonderful time with everyone! I was, and still am, in shock at the amount of presents the baby was showered with. Your generosity speaks for itself and has helped in making the coming of our little one much more special! Thank You again!!

No comments: