Tuesday, October 10, 2006

One more day...

Wow, we really can't believe that the day is nearly upon us. Tomorrow, Enz & I are going to find out the sex of the baby. Nervous? Excited? Anxious? Impatient? YES, YES, YES, YES!!! We've been counting down to this day since we made the appointment way back in August. We're really excited to find out so we can start calling the baby by his/her name, and get used to saying and hearing it.

Enz still doesn't have a "feeling" yet, and I've stated that we're having a girl. Yesterday, when I had time to think about it, I just sat back and looked at the big picture. I kind of had a change of heart, so to speak, and started to think that we're having a boy. Today I'm like Enz, and I really don't know. I'll stick to my original guess, but it really doesn't matter anyway. We're just so DAMN happy that we're having a baby!

Now about baby names.......

No comments: