Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Making presence known




Haha! Our little peanut has made his/her presence known yesterday with a big routine that went on through the evening! Enz told me that she was feeling the baby move around A LOT, and I was sure I wasn't going to be able to feel it. Once I put my hand on her belly, I was able to feel the little one moving around! You talk about a life changing experience, well this has to be one of those!

I thought for sure I was just tripping out, but I felt it again and again. Wow, we're really and truly having a baby!!!

Not quite sure if we're having a future wrestler, or a future gymnast. Whatever we have, we're going to love!! We're actually taking a little poll to get everyone's thoughts on what we're having. Its fun to hear what everyone's saying, as well as why they think that. Interesting....

No comments: