Friday, September 29, 2006

In My Dreams...


They say that a mother-to-be develops a mother's intuition early on, and can best "determine" the sex of her baby. Well with Enz, she really hasn't said either way; in fact, she still hasn't experienced "the feeling." Now whenever anyone asks us what we want, we give that same old response, "It doesn't matter, as long as the baby is healthy." No matter what people may think, its the truth.

Enz mentioned that she had a dream last night that she was holding a little boy. So maybe we're having a boy? Then again, she also said she had a dream that we had a little girl, and she called her by her name. So maybe we're having a girl? Who knows?

I've always said that I can see myself with a little Jerry Jr. running around trying to be just like his daddy. But on the other hand, I've always been a sucker for "Daddy's Little Girl". So when you ask me, I'll give that same answer, "as long as the baby is healthy." After all our talks, we truly don't have a preference at this point. The bottom line is that our baby will be loved!

No comments: